Koh Hong island tour
Koh Hong island tours from Krabi
“Hong” it means “Room” in Thai word. It’s a hidden lagoon looks like a private room in a charming of Andaman Sea.
Hong island trip itinerary (joint tour)
8.30-8.45 Am. Pick up time from your residence in Ao Nang Beach area.
– Get on speed boat heading to “Daeng Island” it’s one of a charming island surrounded by colorful fishes and coral reefs…
– Depart to “lagoon” at Hong island. This is the most beautiful lagoon in Andaman Sea and one of the main attractive of Hong Island a hidden chamber accessible through a relatively narrow entrance within two high cliffs
– Stop over at Hong Island Bay. It is a half circle bay for tourists of Hong Island. The sea water is so clear. You can see the swimming fish and coral reefs under the water. It is good for snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing and relaxing. We serve you a lunch here.
– Heading to Pak Bea Island take a walk on smooth sand beach. It is a small Island
– Last stop at small heavenly island “Lading Island” It is a good place for sitting down on the beach and talk to your special one. It is quiet here. You also can feed the colorful fish here too.
– Back to speed boat and go back to Noppharat Thara peir.
16.00 Pm. Transfer you back to your hotel.
Option 1: Koh Hong island tour by speedboat.
Tour price: 1,700 THB./Adult (The booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance or earlier)
1,200 THB./Child (age 4- 12 years old)
Option 2: Koh Hong island tour by long tail boat
Price: 1,400 THB./Adult (The booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance or earlier)
What to bring:
Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera, Hat, Towels, Swimming suit
Tour price included:
* Hotel Transfer (hotels in Ao Nang Beach, Nopparat Thara beach, Krabi town area)
* Accident Insurance, Mask & Snorkel & Life Jacket,
* First-aid Kit, Drinking water, Fruit, Lunch and English Speaking Guide.
* National park fees 400 THB. (Need to pay on the spot)
* The trip itinerary is subject to change depend on the local weather & road conditions.
* Free transfer service for hotel in Ao Nang beach, Krabi town & Nopparat Thara beach only
* The booking is requested for deposit 50% and pay for the rest of balance by cash on tour.
- Do not sit on front of the boat.
- Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
- Please wear life jacket during your trip.
- Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
- Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
- Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
- Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
* The accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.