Krabi city tour
Krabi city sightseeing tour itinerary
9.00 Am. Pick up time for Half day Krabi city tour.
– Visit to Wat Tam Sue (Tiger Cave Temple), Sightseeing & trekking to the cave
– Arrive to Krabi town, visit to The Symbol of Krabi “Khao Kanap Nam”
– Stop for take photo at Giant Black Crabs statue and drive pass Krabi river side & Mangrove forest.
– Visit to Krabi Outdoor Aquarium
– Stop for Thai style lunch at local restaurant
– Do some shopping at Krabi local Market.
– Visit to Nopparat Thara National park
14.00 Pm. Transfer back to your hotel
(Afternoon session start from 13.30 Pm. – 17.00 Pm.)
Promotion price: 1,500 THB./person (Minimum 2 persons)
(The booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance or earlier)
The price included:
* Round trip hotel transfer (for hotels in Ao Nang beach, Nopparat Thara beach and Krabi Town)
* Lunch on tour (Thai food)
* English speaking guide
* Accident insurance
* Entrance fees
* Elephant trekking can be added with extra pay 500 THB./person.
* Visit to Sea Shell fossil extra pay 200 THB./person.
* The booking is required deposit 50% and pay for the rest of balance by cash on tour.
* Lunch can be changed to dinner for afternoon session.
* Extra pay 400 THB./person for round trip transfer from Klong Muang Beach area.
* The trip can be started from Krabi airport and drop off at your hotel.
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change for make it fit with the flight time & traffic conditions.
* Extra pay 600 THB./person for round trip transfer from Tup Kaek Beach area.
* Extra pay 800 THB./person for round trip transfer from Railey Beach or Tonsai Beach area.
* Extra pay 1,000 THB./person to have lunch/dinner on floating restaurant.